Audio Control Room A:
Our state of the art Music Recording Studio utilizes a Rupert Neve Designs 5088 Discrete Analogue Mixer (32 Channel 8 Buss), supported by two Genelec 1038B Three-way Active Midfield Monitors and two Dynaudio BM 12A Nearfield Monitors. We use Apple Logic Pro and Avid Pro Tools with a compliment of plugins and we exclusively use Sonic Studio's soundBlade for mastering and delivery. See below for detailed specs.
Audio Control Room B:
Our state of the art Audio Post-production Studio uses Avid Pro Tools HD, dual 192 I/Os, Control 24 and Core+Accel Cards with a Waves Platinum Plugin Package and five Mackie HR824 Studio Monitors. Control B also exclusively utilizes Sonic Studio's soundBlade for mastering and delivery.
Both recording rooms are John Storyk designs and furnished with MAG Studio Custom Furniture.
- (2) AKG 451
- (1) AKG C3000B
- (2) Audio Technica 4050
- (1) Blue Dragonfly
- (1) Rode NTK
- (2) Cascade Ribbons
- (3) Sennheiser MD421
- (1) Sennheiser E602
- (3) Shure SM57
- (1) Shure SM57 with TAB Funkenwork Transformer Mod
- (1) Shure Beta52
- (4) Studio Projects C3
- (2) Studio Projects C4
The Neve mixer is fitted with 16 channels of Rupert Neve Portico 5032 Preamp/EQ, 4 channels of Portico 5015 Preamp/compressors, 8 channels of Portico 5043 Dual Compressors, 2 channels of 5033 5 band EQs, a Portico 5054 Stereo Field Editor, and a Portico 5042 Tape Emulator.
- Lexicon PCM80 and LPX1 Reverbs
- Yamaha ProR3 Reverb
- Yamaha SREV-1 Reverb System
- Apple Mac Pro
- Avid Pro Tools
- Apple Logic Pro
- Sonic Studio's soundBlade SE workstation including a host of Sonic Studio mastering and de-noising plugins.
- Apogee AD-16x Analog to Digital Converter
- Apogee DA-16x Digital to Analog Converter
- Compliment of Plugins
- Mag Custom Furniture
- (1) Avalon AD2044 Opto Compressor
- (2) Summit Audio TLA-50 Tube Leveler
- (2) Universal Audio 1176 Limiter
- (1) Yamaha S-REV 1 Digital Sampling Reverb
- (1) M-Audio Axiom 49 Midi Controller
Both studios share these Outboard Processors:
- (2) Avalon U-5 Direct Box
- Various Countryman, Stewart Audio, and Missing Link DIs
- Furman HRM16 Headphone Distribution System
- (2) Tascam MX5050B Analog Tape Machines